Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sunroom - MacKenzie-Childs and the Barn Sale 2012


UPDATE:

You already know that I am a fan of Victoria and Richard MacKenzie-Childs. A few years ago their son-in-law gave me a private tour of their home. At the time it was a Bed & Breakfast. This was, by far, my favorite room:
I could imagine myself on that lovely bench with a good book!
Just look at the floor! Each tile is different, some were the original templates for the MacKenzie-Childs dishes. Who wouldn't want this sunroom?

To see more of their home on Cayuga Lake, click HERE; it is on the market for only $1,100,000.00!

To see where they currently live, watch this video:

They are so unconventional and full of whimsy!

Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. Yowza! I'll take two! =) Probably worth every penny too.

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have ESP? I just shared a link to Richard and Victoria's Cayuga home on my Facebook page this week. The overnight accommodations for $599/night on the Yankee ferry would make a nice retirement gift for you! Richard and Victoria's ferry will be featured on TLC's new show "Four Houses". It premieres on July 2nd at 10 pm. Lucky you getting a private tour of their beautiful Cayuga home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOA...this is so awesome and would you just look at that adorable rabbit table. Wow

    ReplyDelete